Funko announces Football, Football, Football, and a little more Football

Are you ready for some FOOOOTBAAAAALLLLL?! Well if not, tough crap, because Funko is giving us the whole nine yards today. Between Pop Vinyls, Pop Keychains, and the first additions to the Wobblers and Dorbz Mini blind box lines, there are 57 new figures in all.

NFL Dorbz Minis
NFL Dorbz Minis

NFL Wobblers
NFL Wobblers
Pop NFL 1
Pop NFL 1
Pop NFL 2
Pop NFL 2
Pop NFL Keychains
Pop NFL Keychains

18 thoughts on “Funko announces Football, Football, Football, and a little more Football

• April 28, 2016 at 12:57 pm

Absolutely sickens me that there are multiple Tom Brady’s, Multiple JJ Watts, 2 Oakland Raiders and zero Atlanta Falcons Pops!

• April 28, 2016 at 2:17 pm

Whom would you suggest? Julio Jones? The guy shut down by Josh Norman?

I mean, Cam Newton is the undisputed MVP, and they’re just now getting around to releasing his Pop.

That’s the true travesty!

• April 28, 2016 at 4:51 pm

0 Baltimore also…

• April 29, 2016 at 9:19 am

Yeah NOTHING for Baltimore, just a damn shame.

• April 30, 2016 at 4:57 am

at least this is one line I won’t have to worry about buying

• April 30, 2016 at 4:56 am

I agree. No reason for another Brady and another Wilson when many teams haven’t even gotten one yet. I’d love to see other sports like baseball and hockey.

• April 30, 2016 at 3:18 pm

Dude I know seriously! No Julio who is arguably the best receiver in the game!

• April 28, 2016 at 2:13 pm

Hoping to see at least one player from every team…My team isn’t represented, (Cincy) so no one there I would buy sadly.

• April 28, 2016 at 3:26 pm

dude, me too! Dalton had a very solid year, AJ Green was AJ green (10 td year) and there’s always the perennial pro bowler (when he’s healthy) geno atkins. Dalton’s red hair would make for a good looking pop too. Doesn’t make any sense to me why they would exclude cincy and put out duplicates of the same player, and even triplicates in terms of brady and rodgers.

• April 29, 2016 at 6:09 pm

Yep! Dalton had a great year till he went down with the injury. I was thinking the same thing, he’d make a great pop look wise. I was really surprised not to see AJ Green though. Some if his catches..oh my… Brady, Watt, and Rodgers, the 3 Official Players of the NFL. They are great, but there ARE fans of other players..

• April 28, 2016 at 4:39 pm

Still waiting for Chiefs Pops! sick of seeing Crappernick everywhere.

• April 29, 2016 at 12:01 am

Agreed!

• April 28, 2016 at 4:57 pm

So Teddy Bridgewater has taken the role of most famous Viking now or whaaaaat?

• April 28, 2016 at 5:04 pm

I see these pops and i am still waiting on a Nick Mangold, Darrell Revis or even D brichsaw. Shoot ill even take chad gailey our offense coordinator.

• April 28, 2016 at 9:30 pm

Well I won’t be buying any as a Chargers fan and gf won’t be happy with no Chiefs as well.

• April 29, 2016 at 8:45 pm

How can you not represent the loudest stadium in the league by givings us KC CHIEFS pops!

• April 29, 2016 at 9:49 pm

I wouldn’t mind seeing some old school players. I mean I’m a Browns fan but some older players like mean jo Greene and Walter Peyton and bo Jackson might be cool!