Dragon Ball Z Fans #TheLoyalSubjects #ActionVinyls

Screen Shot 2016-04-25 at 6.23.55 PM

We are starting to add new vinyl collectables lines in to our world here at POP Price Guide.  Since The Loyal Subjects leaked these Awesome Dragon Ball Z glams today we thought what better way to let everyone know we are branching out than by showing something that wasn’t related to what we regularly cover.

These Awesome Dragon Ball Z figures will be new this summer for The Loyal Subjects Action Vinyl line along with new additions to their line for Masters of the Universe and Thundercats.  Also returning this year is Wave 2 for GI Joe, TMNT and Power Rangers for The Loyal Subjects.   Check this company out, pick up some from their many retail carriers and become part of the #TLSArmy.   #StayLoyal  #TheLoyalSubjects

14 thoughts on “Dragon Ball Z Fans #TheLoyalSubjects #ActionVinyls

• April 25, 2016 at 5:49 pm

I only want Shenron

• April 25, 2016 at 8:10 pm

Are they in any way associated with Funko? Like VinylSugar is Funko, are the Loyal Subjects Funko too? Or are they a different company all together?

• April 25, 2016 at 8:34 pm

Completely different company.

• April 25, 2016 at 8:58 pm

Thank you Bananna, that’s great, I guess the site could use more diversity.

• April 25, 2016 at 9:17 pm

Thats the basic idea, many of us collect different vinyl lines other than Funko so why not spread the love out. We do have sections in the forum to talk about other stuff so why not add a bit of diversity to this place for sure.

• April 26, 2016 at 12:38 am

So will they have the value of each product like the pops? That would be awesome if they did more than just loyal subject as well…like say…idk…Kidrobot and all his blindbox series…that would be really Dope. I think that would open so many doors for them as companies as well . kind of like broadening everybody’s horizons on other vinyl toys. Its pretty crazy how alot of people who collect pops have no ideas about other brands… I guess pops is like where the newer generation or beginner collector starts. But yea man….would be very cool though. Loyal subjects are doing there thing though lately. I have a few various pieces in my collection. Plan on adding more as well as my dunnys and bunnies n pops O ! My!

• April 26, 2016 at 3:25 am

Id love to say yes that we will spread out like that with other lines to be tracked but at the moment I can’t say that for sure. Id love to be able to add in my TLS, Kid Robot, STrangeco, TokiDoki and other items all in one place with a same format tracker myself. Some lines would be far easier(like The Loyal Subjects) to get added just due to size. The one thing is we are still working daily to add more and more older FUNKO items to make the database as complete as possible, when the team is all volunteers though it takes time to get done. Lets both cross our fingers and hope it happens, It would be a lot of fun to work on those lines here for sure. You will definitely be seeing a lot more information about other toy companies.

• April 26, 2016 at 12:34 pm

How does one volunteer to be on board? I’m more than willing and capable to help out in anyway I can if applicable. Let me know. I do Have a question though that has to relevance to dbz or TLS…. Hopefully You Can help answer the question.
      Those Raven Exclusives. They were sold out pre orders way befor you guys ever posted that toys r us would be releasing them on top of that I’m a part of the toys r us newsfeed to get emails on sales and new and upcoming products. Of which they never sent any emails out saying anythin even to this day about those ravens being released. Which I find highly frustrating being I’m on there email list for reasons pertaining exactly to reasons like this so they wouldn’t EVER happen. But I had to find out threw you guys and by that time it was already to late. So my question is this. So being that the pre orders are all sold out online…does that mean that they will not be selling them at all in any of their stores? Like do they not make it capable for others who aren’t fortunate enough to pre-order them to have a chance to still buy them? Or is it that once they sell out their pre orders that they are completely gone and completely sold out? Like, do they not give stores more than the numbers given for those than pre orders? Like i suppose they would be considered what, extras?
      I sure really really really do hope so… They make it really unfair for those who actually collect when all they care about is selling them rather then who they sell them to. All these manufacturers or even funko should make contacts with such companies that they instil a system like they do at cons where every customer has a certain limit to the numbers they can purchase. Its highly unfair for collectors such as myself who only wants just one where as you have these scummerz and ignorant sales people who don’t care about anybody but themselves and will sell these fokers 50 to a 100 to their entire inventory if wanted which is such malarkey. But yea man, hopefully you can enlighten me as to those raven pops man. I really really really like that cartoon and their pops . i have the entire set thus far . I’m extremely upset and devastated and frustrated amongst a bunch off other negative feelings. I have a feeling I already know what The answer is but still. I’m sure you know how it is. Its better to continue searching until you find somebody with the clarification you need. Thanks man. I’m sure a bunch of other collectors would like to know As well.

• April 26, 2016 at 4:46 pm

The Raven POPs will likely be just like the Batman Vs Superman sets, they will get some in stores when they come out. I wouldnt stress it too much, Toys R Us doesnt do many things limited.

• April 29, 2016 at 12:58 am

Thanks man! That’s news to my ears! Or in this case my eyes… Do you know if since they’re subject to be shipping out the pre orders june.1st does that mean they’ll be available in stores around the same time?!
          Thanks Again

• April 26, 2016 at 1:54 pm

No alien queen 6in funko pop!?

• April 26, 2016 at 4:39 pm

It is there…

• April 26, 2016 at 6:31 pm

This is awesome! I was wanting a great way to track my TLS collection! Too bad the marketplace is gone :/

• April 29, 2016 at 3:06 am

Not a clue what this is but I think I need it