Poll: Funko, Older Products, and You – What do you miss?

After our last poll where we asked PPG loyals to tell us what you were excited about coming out of Toy Fair, we’re going to take a different direction this time and head back to the days of old. Funko, being around for a decade-plus, has created a seemingly endless array of products, some of which fizzled, some burned out quickly, but for the most part all had their own unique and original flavor. Our staff has picked out a few favorites and would like to know which of these lines you wish Funko would revisit (or in the case of Wacky Wobblers, give a little more love to). More Wobblers? Bring back Funko Force or Funkovision? Tell us what you think, and if your choice is not on the list, be sure to put it in the comments!

What old line do you wish Funko would bring back / give more love to? (Pick up to three)

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

15 thoughts on “Poll: Funko, Older Products, and You – What do you miss?

• March 20, 2016 at 6:37 pm

I personally loved the less cutesy Bobble/statue Funko Force line. I like Pops too but some of those Force were just awesome.

• March 20, 2016 at 7:42 pm

You need to bring back the Heman funko pops along with adding more to the line and doing a 80’s/90’s cartoon line. Ie M.A.S.K, C.O.P.S, BRAVESTARR, EXO SQUAD, Gummi Bears, Visonarries, Centurions, Street Sharks ect ect. Also a Zelda/ Nintendo funko pop line, Resident Evil , Final Fantasy.

• March 20, 2016 at 8:32 pm

A wave 2 of Regular Show, Spongebob Squarepants, and He-man lines would be nice.

• March 20, 2016 at 10:04 pm

He-Man does need a wave 2. So many other characters they could make

• March 21, 2016 at 12:30 am

I’d like to see some “from the vault” versions of Jax Teller and/or CM Punk.
    A new wave of GI Joe Pops, mainly Destro.
    Lastly some new ReAction figures. Dawn of the Dead, The Warriors, The ‘Burbs, and Fast Times at Ridgemont High to name a few.

• March 23, 2016 at 4:09 pm

Destro, Scarlett, Baroness , Firefly, Zartan & Dreadnots , Mjr Blood, Stalker, Cobra soldier, Snow Viper, Chase character 2 pack.. Kwinn and Dr Venom!

• March 21, 2016 at 6:59 am

I want to see Lemmy and the other members from Motorhead as ‘pop’. They made the world rock.
    I am living in Europe and it’s terrible that we can’t suscribe to the smugglers bounty or any other of those subscriptions In Europe we miss out on all those nice things.
    I wanted to suscribe myself in the funkoclub last year but the shippingrates apart from the subscription i got for sending the Freddy Funko pop, was a blast – 50 dollars for shipping one pop that’s way over the top. There should be a cheaper way.
    I am dreaming of an 18 – 20 inch pop.

• March 21, 2016 at 7:42 pm

Some new freddy funkos

• March 21, 2016 at 10:03 pm

Scooby doo POPS!!!!! Looney Tunes POP!!!! that would be great if these came out.

• March 21, 2016 at 10:47 pm

Id love to see more pops that were vaulted get a second release…. I.e. Benson. Lando. Early Disney. Heck pops from 2011-2013.

• March 22, 2016 at 2:32 am

The return of some vaulted pops in a different way, so in like a different pose and maybe the colours changed a bit so the original value of the original pops remain the same.

• March 22, 2016 at 1:27 pm

Some from the vault, like some Disney ones, and muppets….and maybe some Looney toons, the Adam’s family, Elvira, robot chicken, home (movie), Chuck norris!!! We definitely need a Chuck Norris pop!

• March 23, 2016 at 11:21 am

I would love to see the Blox series brought back from the dead- these are easily some of my favorite Funko products!!!

• March 23, 2016 at 4:05 pm

Spoke to SOOOOOO many fans who want another crack at the Clockwork Orange Figure….. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!! well now that has me thinking of a James Brown Pop!!!

• March 24, 2016 at 10:07 pm

Please bring back The Big Bang Theory!!!