Update on Eleventh Doctor in Spacesuit (BGV Exclusive)

We have an update from Big Game Vendor on their exclusive Dr. Who Eleventh Doctor in Spacesuit Pop! Vinyl. Once the stock arrives, 1000 of the 3000 units will be available directly from their website for $19.99, this price includes USPS First Class shipping with tracking. (An upgrade to Priority Mail will be available for an extra $4.99). Units will be sold on a first come, first serve basis and are likely to sell out fast, so you may want to sign up for their newsletter to be notified when the stock arrives.

The other 2000 units have been sold to other distributors and at least 500 of which should be available at trade shows and other events that Matt Smith is set to attend.

We will update you with any further information as it is available.

Note – you may want to add newsletter@bgvgames.com to your email contacts when signing up for their newsletter so it doesn’t end up in any spam/junk folders.

9 thoughts on “Update on Eleventh Doctor in Spacesuit (BGV Exclusive)

• February 2, 2016 at 3:34 pm

I’m glad BGV finally came to the senses. These are likely to sell out anyway and it’s best not to appear too greedy.

• February 2, 2016 at 7:15 pm

Any idea if this can be shipped overseas?

• February 2, 2016 at 10:08 pm

They won’t ship over seas from their website. But some will go to their ebay store, and international orders can be bought from there.

• February 2, 2016 at 8:22 pm

What do they mean other distributors they are making it so tough to get this.

• February 3, 2016 at 3:25 am

How will I be able to get this in Australia ?

• February 3, 2016 at 7:37 am

there is always a 90% chance it will be on popcultcha.

• February 3, 2016 at 7:44 am

I still refuse to support that company. They priced it at $50 to try to scam collectors and when I emailed them about it they sent me a passive aggressive email about other expenses they have. I don’t care at all about your business expenses. I care that you’re selling a pop for 4 times the value + responding rudely to inquiries (along with the email I saw a post on reddit from them where the direct owner was acting like he didn’t care. Bgv does not care about collectors at all.

• February 3, 2016 at 7:49 am

Also they’re trying to say how rare it is but 3000 is a pretty big run. They’re only ordering the first 1000 of them now because they’re going to sit on them for months. They tried to compare their exclusive to the rarity of a chase which is why they originally wanted $50. Also it’s gonna be $25 now, not $20. I bet after they sell the first 1000 they’ll raise the price back to $50. Please don’t support this company unless you want every vendor to start gouging us for every bit of money we have.

• February 6, 2016 at 11:36 am

Does anyone know if they will be at Portland Wizard-Con? Matt Smith is going to be there, giving me some hope that the pop will be there too.