Smuggler’s Bounty – Resistance SPOILERS

It's that time again! The contents of this month's Resistance themed Smuggler's Bounty are listed below, so only scroll down if you would like to be spoiled before you receive your box!

If you've come this far then you are probably itching to find out what's in the box! Well here's a list!

• Flocked Chewbacca Pop! Vinyl figure (from 'The Force Awakens')
  • C-3PO Pop! Mug
  • The Force Awakens Pop! Tee
  • BB-8 patch
  • Poe Dameron pin

Screenshot_20160118-134419~2(Image from Instagram user hawaiikim)

There we have it! What are your thoughts on the second Smuggler's Bounty box?

35 thoughts on “Smuggler’s Bounty – Resistance SPOILERS

• January 18, 2016 at 2:46 pm

I'm cool with seeing that flocked Chewie. I hope my Pop Box does not come damaged. Trying to get MCC and SB to replace your damaged box for inbox collectors is like pulling teeth.

• January 18, 2016 at 3:31 pm

Not too shabby. I'm digging the flocked chewie and love the mug. Also, really like the tee design, just not a big fan of black t-shirts. Either way, pretty decent box.

• January 20, 2016 at 3:44 pm

My tshirt is gray, so it probably just looks black in the picture

• January 22, 2016 at 6:13 pm

Mine was black, must be multiple colors.

• January 18, 2016 at 8:28 pm

I was really hoping for a cool BB-8 or Rey varient, but no. I don't think I could have been any more disappointed by this box. Very sad, I unsubscribed and I'll selling the whole box. Waaaaa and such as.

• January 19, 2016 at 11:41 pm

But they confirmed that the Pop would be flocked beforehand?

• January 18, 2016 at 8:31 pm

I was expecting Rey with a Lightsaber, but this is cool too.

• January 18, 2016 at 9:07 pm

WHERE'S MY LANYARD?!?!  I was half expecting lanyard variations every month, very glad there ISN'T one.  I think one pop is WEAK however.  Enough with the stupid mugs in these funko subscription boxes. How about a Super Deluxe Star Wars Exclusive if there is only one vinyl figure?  This is very middle of the road, good enough to not suck, but not killer by any means.

• January 18, 2016 at 9:22 pm

I think this box is awesome! The shirt is a cool design and who doesn't want a flocked Chewie!? It's totally worth the value.

• January 18, 2016 at 9:37 pm

I think the flocked chewie is awesome and couldn't pick a better character for the mug. Nice!

• January 19, 2016 at 2:03 am

Great box!

• January 19, 2016 at 3:24 am

This box looks legit. However, Funko has lost it's intrigue for me. I started collecting the Star Wars in 2011. Once the Bandwagon was up and running, they release more in 2015 for Star Wars than any other year prior. This is a classic cash grab. Im out on the "Gotta catch em all" routine. Too many to the point that people just shake thier head after about 60 of them. So I am going with my game plan form the 90's when I collected Hasbro's SW "Power of the Force" action figures. Back then they did the same thing releasing way too many. So I will be limiting my collection to ALL Yoda's, ALL Darth Vader's, ALL Boba Fetts, and the original Admiral Ackbar, the rest are up for grabs! And yes I had nearly all of them (minus the Big Dawgs = Shadow Troop, Holo Maul, Darklighter, and Flocked Chewie, the cool one). Kid Robot, IM COMIN' BACK BABY!!!

• January 19, 2016 at 10:43 pm

Do you have Lando? If yes, I need him 🙂

• January 19, 2016 at 3:25 am

Bit disappointed as I was almost expecting two Pop's again with a possible v. rare chase to get hold of, I actually hate mugs too so that was disheartening to see. I'm gonna see how the Cantina box goes and if it's still average then i'll be turning to ebay to pick up the Pop's so I don't have to sell on most of the box just to get most my money back from the stuff I don't want. Luckily the flocked Chewie has saved this box for me!

• January 19, 2016 at 4:29 am

Me gusta!!?

• January 19, 2016 at 8:24 am

So, is it confirmed that there's no variant this time or do we know yet?

• January 19, 2016 at 8:32 am

No variant this time!

• January 19, 2016 at 9:36 am

Well… that stinks.

• January 19, 2016 at 10:10 am

Looks kool to me, I like the Flocked Chewie & mug. Even tho I won't use the mug C-3PO is my favorite character next to R2-D2

• January 19, 2016 at 10:39 am

Now I know how Ralphie felt in A Christmas Story when Little Orphan Annie told him to drink more Ovaltine. That last little shred of optimism being snuffed out by a crushing wave of disappointment, missed opprotunities, and a futzing C-3PO mug. Son of a *****.

• January 19, 2016 at 11:06 am

Wow another crap box… I see funko went cheap and didn't even put chewie in an exclusive sb box.. they just threw him in his FA box and put a sticker on it.. really hope they step it up on the cantina box or I'm done…

• January 20, 2016 at 5:49 pm

• January 19, 2016 at 1:30 pm

• January 19, 2016 at 1:35 pm

I do not think it is a bad box. I do like the flocked Chewie so that is awesome (and that was basically reported about a month ago). It would have been great to get another exclusive pop, but I do understand that this is a Funko box and they will showcase multiple products, not just the pops. It is everything I hoped and dreamed for? No. But it is not a terrible box in my mind. Keep in mind, this is really just a 25$ box…….

• January 19, 2016 at 4:50 pm

They should make a Finn with no jacket, Poe with the jacket, BB-8 Thumbs up and Maz Kanata (Seriously, if LEGO did it before Pop, I'm shocked.)

• January 19, 2016 at 7:15 pm

They should have done a flocked bangaged Chewy to change it up a bit from the original FTA version or a variant BB 8. This could have been an amazing box. After the first box I was definitely looking forward to this one,  but this is a major let down.  Double pop and no mugs please.

• January 20, 2016 at 9:39 am

• January 19, 2016 at 10:45 pm

i knew it was gonna be a flocked Chewy. if not a flocked Chewy then a flocked Varmik

• January 20, 2016 at 3:32 pm

I just opened my box and chewy is crushed!!! Any input?

• January 20, 2016 at 10:29 pm

My cheese box was disshuffled and I hate the mug. Wish it was a 2 pop combo like the 1st box…no lanyard and my pin wasn't in the plastic sleeve. Disappointed but not ready to pull the plug on smugglers bounty just yet. I have a hunch the best is yet to come…

• January 20, 2016 at 10:30 pm

Chewie* damn autocorrect

• January 21, 2016 at 7:26 pm

So ther was a flocked Chewie Comic Con exclusive it was the old sculpt of him but still not much of a exclusive never before released pops these boxes are supposed to have…

• January 22, 2016 at 8:01 am

Agreed, I was expecting more. So far we've got zero new sculpts in these two boxes: a Phasma variant, a slightly updated TIE Fighter Pilot, and a Chewbacca variant. Kinda bummed also that they elected to put Chewie in the same #63 box with a Smugglers Bounty sticker on it – at least the first two had their own numbers and an exclusive Smugglers Bounty box…