Metallic Batman Vs Superman 2-Pack – Toys R Us Exclusive

It seems that Toys R Us will be selling a Metallic 2-Pack of Batman and Superman! The pre-orders are already sold out online but it should also hit stores at the end of January. It's still unsure if the regular two pack will receive a standard release, after a 'First to Market' batch were sold at San Diego Comic Con, earlier this year. With the movie only a few months away, you can expect to hear much more Batman Vs Superman & Funko news, so make sure to check back soon!

9 thoughts on “Metallic Batman Vs Superman 2-Pack – Toys R Us Exclusive

• December 19, 2015 at 2:49 pm

Very excited for this… I really like the mold for this Superman but wasn't interested in paying so much for the SDCC release.

• December 19, 2015 at 3:47 pm

How did these sell out so fast? Was PPG too slow to inform us? I was on maybe 2 hours ago =-(

• December 19, 2015 at 3:53 pm

i saw them on reddit. that's where i get my news from first. got mine at 5am.

• December 19, 2015 at 4:48 pm

can you give me more information on how to go upon for faster info, apperantly I slept on it. Thanks!

• December 19, 2015 at 3:58 pm

I was right on time to buy it, it costed me 45 euro's because I live in Belgium but it was worth it. I think it's looking nicer than the normal one. And much cheaper.

• December 19, 2015 at 4:08 pm

this was announced since 4am EST when i saw it. sold out around 6am PST… I got mines… so freaking happy before flippers go to it

• December 19, 2015 at 6:22 pm

Inside scoop on toys r us pop ex.  They never set a limit on them so people buy them up fast.  Online they never hit self normaly. Friend who works there checked it something like 2000 orders to the DC on the east coast he works at.  Witch are more then likely for the pre orders.  The same thing happend with the unmasked flash earlier this year.

• December 20, 2015 at 4:16 am

So are there coming more or is this it?

• December 19, 2015 at 9:32 pm

Randomly woke up at 0400 and checked my phone, someone had posted a link 30 minutes prior. Managed to get one! Lucked out big time. No way I was gonna pay $150-200 for a stickered SDCC version. I like the metallic better! Same with the GOT dragons pack. Got it directly from HBO for $29 and people were slinging them on eBay the next day for $70+. Crazy.