Guardians of the Galaxy MCC Spoliers!

Spoiler alert!

Are you itching to know what's inside this month's Marvel Collector Corps? Well Reddit user whynotjoin has just shared photos of it's contents!

The Guardians of the Galaxy themed boxes contains:

Holiday Groot and Rocket Raccoon Pop! Ornaments

Star-Lord Pop! Home ceramic mug

Guardians of Infinty comic (variant cover)

1Cm2buT rsStnVY BrKmh00 IZRL2Wb SatDJTCh

35 thoughts on “Guardians of the Galaxy MCC Spoliers!

• December 11, 2015 at 10:06 am

Now I see why Deadpool was announced for February before this box came out.

• December 11, 2015 at 10:22 am

And mine hasn't even shipped yet.

• December 11, 2015 at 10:55 am

Yoyo Im in the same boat. I haven't even got the email that it's shipped or tracking. I emailed MCC about it today. Lets hope we get ours before Xmas.

• December 11, 2015 at 11:13 am

the "Holiday Groot and Rocket Raccoon Pop! Two Pack" are not POPs there bobblers aka tree ornaments

• December 11, 2015 at 1:39 pm

Thanks I have updated the post

• December 11, 2015 at 11:30 am

wow.  worst. box. ever.  I have been very dissapointed with MCC the last two boxes. Villains was an epic fail when Walgreens was given the two best villain exclusive pops in the very same month.  And now this…this is literally a box devoid of any single item that I even want.  MCC is one more crappy box away from losing my membership.  Deadpool box better slay all, or I'm out.

• December 12, 2015 at 11:23 am

That's just ignorant

• December 16, 2015 at 12:14 am

I jumped ship after Secret Wars. Only stayed because I love Secret Wars. I was very happ y with Avengers and Ant-Man (Except my Ant-Man unmasked was damaged). Very glad with my decision. I am getting back on for Deadpool, and hoping for a Civil War box. It is obvious that you have to zig & zag with these boxes. If they do this Guardians configuration with Smuggler's Bounty, I'll be pissed.

• December 11, 2015 at 12:44 pm

• December 11, 2015 at 1:30 pm

Wow…. Another disappointment.  Selling my box for sure.  Any buyers?

This is the second one that I been disappointed.

• December 11, 2015 at 1:37 pm

Ages 3+ – right there on the side of the bobble box.  MCC gave us a children's toy…not a collectible.  And seasonal at that…I dont wan't seasonal items in my subscription box.  I live in FL – dafuq I need a scarf for?  And stop, for the love of Stan Lee, STOP making pop variant covers for the Marvel comics.  I hate MCC so much today. I need like 20 angry emojis inserted here…

• December 16, 2015 at 12:16 am

The variant comics are the only thing I would want from the Villians or Guardians box.

• December 11, 2015 at 3:09 pm

For it being my first MCC box, and GotG being my favorite of the MCU films, I was really hoping for something awesome to add to my collection. Instead, I get ornaments which I'm never going to use rather than a really cool Pop! which is extremely disappointing; I guess I can live with the scarf and mug, but come on MCC, step up your game.

• December 11, 2015 at 4:45 pm

Very disappointed especially with scarf and pop home item. I will need to reconsider my subscription after dead pool.

• December 11, 2015 at 5:07 pm

I gave up on these boxes after they didnt ship 2 and charged me. I eventually got my money back, but it put a bad taste in my mouth. I will never deal with them again. Not to mention these boxes are pretty lame for the price you pay

• December 11, 2015 at 5:23 pm

They advertised an exclusive POP when we signed up, essentially a contract. They have now changed their website to say exclusive Funko item. This is a breach without prior knowledge to subscribers. Funko is digging a grave here. They are biting off way more than they can chew. They keep trying to expand and its just a bomb. Hot Topic cannot even get rid of the Pop Shirts for $1. They cannot treat these boxes as a platform for product and market testing. Stop subscribing. Maybe then they will focus on quality and not quantity.

• December 11, 2015 at 8:03 pm

Ok so i wasn't mistaken they DID say pop originally on their site…

• December 12, 2015 at 9:22 am

i thought it also said an exclusive t shirt every month. If I knew there was going to be a scarf I probably would have cancelled this month

• December 16, 2015 at 12:23 am

I would not a be shocked at ALL if Funko gets purchased into a conglomerate toy company. I would be done collecting at that point. Star Wars got me into them in 2011, now it is an obvious cash grab when they come out with the typical set of 5, then add Vader Unmasked, then release a whopping 20 figures for Force Awakens. Not to mention they are ripping a page out of Hasbro's book by doing variant after variant (i.e. Power of the Force).

• December 11, 2015 at 7:07 pm

I looked… I couldn't resist.. I couldn't wait, especially with all the talk going about…

But people can't get overly mad about them maybe not having the best POP… it's still an exclusive POP and that's cool.  And other places need to have good POPs too.  However, if this is 100% legit, and there is no POP now that's a problem, becaue they did advertise a POP in every box..

I for one, can live with a few boxes maybe a year that doesn't have an actual POP, but some other decent Funko product.

• December 11, 2015 at 11:16 pm

So are you wililing to purchase a second box. It would go well as a gift for a loved one. I'm sure they will feel the same way as you feel for this box

• December 12, 2015 at 4:14 pm

No thanks, people I'm close to that I buy presents for aren't really into these things.

• December 11, 2015 at 8:26 pm

I've only purchased the 1st Smuggler's Bounty box since there were 2 Pops in it which was known before it came out.  Right after I got it I unsubscribed because I'm sure most (if not all) future boxes will be junk, as I see there are similar issues with MCC.  Can't really expect too much when its a '$25 for "$50" value' tagline.

• December 11, 2015 at 8:35 pm

I just can't believe that Funko is treating their best customers like this… I am tired of getting exclusives, but not all of them and then a box of junk to go with it. If people weren't gouging so bad on eBay, I would just cancel all my subscriptions.

• December 11, 2015 at 9:24 pm

Even online stores are getting ridiculous. has been reselling boxes for $120 and the individual Pops for $50-$90.  Kind of takes the fun out of collecting.  I don't really care much for the exclusives, but it is annoying when there's one in particular that is being price-gouged.

• December 11, 2015 at 9:36 pm

I actually like this box, it's different from the rest.  Sure, I'm upset there isn't a Pop, but I'm glad there isn't yet another ill-fitting t-shirt (most have run unusually large).  I can see why a lot of people are upset though, the contents are juvenile and not appropriate for everyone (apparently they assume everyone celebrates Christmas?).

Regardless, I'm looking forward to getting mine.  It hasn't been shipped yet, but we almost always get ours 1-2 weeks after the stuff starts popping up on eBay.

• December 11, 2015 at 10:12 pm

Boo!!! This box really makes me question how in touch Funko is with their customers.  So glad I cancelled before this garbage box.

• December 12, 2015 at 10:33 am

I agree it's a disappointing box, I was excited when I saw baby Groot & Rocket even tho it's stupid X as themed u till I saw there ornaments. I'll use the mug & all other items will just be packed away in a box of other collectibles & just stored away.

last 2 boxes makes me want to cancel also like some but I'm not giving up on them yet. If I get 3 boxes in a row that I was unhappy with most all items I will cancel then but they seriously need to have more interesting kool items

• December 12, 2015 at 10:48 am

I just canceled my subscription. This box was a joke

• December 12, 2015 at 12:21 pm

I put a stop on my Paypal payment and requested a refund. This is crap. What about people who dont cellabrate Christmas? And where is the T-Shirt?! I thought there was going to be a T shirt in every box! Im done with them. After Antman box was crushed, Lady Thor box was damaged and was told TS by customer service, and then the 50/50 Morbius crap (didnt get the one I wanted) and now this! I dont want a GD ornement! I want PoPs.

• December 14, 2015 at 4:16 pm

Ive given up on all subscription boxes … Im honestly better off just buying the Pops I want at this point instead of crossing my fingers for gold.

I had a bad feeling because the Guardians line was basically done to death already anyway who was left to make a pop of? Tshirt doesnt upset me to much since they have been mostly a miss for me either way since they dont seem to fit right regardless of size.

Ill try Deadpool then from there go in and out based on the front box photo which is a giant hint that goes along with the theme.

• December 14, 2015 at 4:17 pm

Just received my box.  Was so excited to open it because the box was a lot larger than previous ones. Thought there's going to be a larger POP inside.  What a letdown.  Tiny bobbleheads ornaments? A scarf?  Where's the POP and where's the t-shirt? ( obviously you didn't need our shirt size for a scarf). Plus this is the second box I've received with damaged items inside.  What a joke!  Last month I cancelled The Smugglers Bounty because both POP boxes were ruined.  I don't have time to send pictures each time something is damaged.  TAKE MORE PRIDE WHEN PACKING THE ITEMS.  If I sell a POP it is wrapped in BUBBLEWRAP.

• December 14, 2015 at 7:14 pm

People cool your shit….it's not that bad.

• December 15, 2015 at 10:44 am

It's unfortunate that so many people didn't like this box, but I would be more than happy to turn that negative into a positive if any of you would like to trade for something from my collection or offer your box and items up for purchase.

If so, just send me a private message…

• December 17, 2015 at 5:27 pm

Let's trade or buy the box off of me.