21 thoughts on “Pop Marvel Punisher Thunderbolts Variant at Walgreens?

• October 10, 2015 at 10:35 pm

He was announced at the end of September to be released in October so he is the real deal. There are also supposed to be repaint’s of Venom,Spider-Man 2099 & Black Suit Spider-man in the near future but the “Thunderbolts” Punisher was released first instead of all 4 at once which is strange? I have yet to see pics of the rest of the new Walgreen’s Exclusives but it probably won’t be long now.

• October 10, 2015 at 10:38 pm

Re-issue’s of the Marvel Walgreen’s Exclusives. I mentioned “repaints” in my original comment but they might have other variations besides the paint just to clarify.

• October 10, 2015 at 11:08 pm

Sometimes I wish I could just edit my own comments and add to them instead of creating a new one or replying to my own…lol. The Punisher(Thunderbolts)is showing up in a 1/8 kind of ratio so far so he is being released in more of a Chase way. They aren’t getting entire boxes of them but out of a box of 8 for instance 1 would be included. I thought they shipped in case’s of 6 so I am really confused by these numbers but there definitely seems to be a ratio of some sort at play.

• October 11, 2015 at 8:24 am

Has Walgreens started distributing them out to the stores already? Anyone know?

• October 11, 2015 at 2:26 pm

So if it is a real pop that’s coming, why is this picture photoshopped?

• October 11, 2015 at 2:28 pm

Check the “Punisher (Thunderbolts)” bit on the front of the box. Notice how the bottom of the letters overlap the “vinyl bobble-head” text. This picture is clearly fake.

• October 11, 2015 at 2:40 pm

It’s not fake, it’s crappy design by Funko. I’ve seen two others now and they’re the same way.

• October 11, 2015 at 3:18 pm

Are you sure? I checked the ebay link and from all the angles it seems you are right, but damn, the text does really look fake, almost like it’s hovering over the other text.

• October 11, 2015 at 10:07 pm

If this is just a repaint wouldn’t the number on the box still be 80 like the original. All other repaints that use the same mold are this way. Potted Groot, ravagers Groot and blue pot Groot are all number 65. Avengers Ultron Hulks are all number 68. Even Spirit Yoda and regular Yoda are number 2 and Boba Fetts are 8. Just saying if the same mold is used the numbers stay the same.

• October 11, 2015 at 10:23 pm

Also the article at top of comments says it is #108 and the eBay shows #106. Plus the article never says been confirmed by Funko or has picture of its box. So many people out there are doing customs its hard to tell either way.

• October 12, 2015 at 8:45 pm

Repaints don’t always have the same number. Droids Boba Fett is a good example of that.

• October 12, 2015 at 2:04 am

Its real, i got all new ones yesterday!

• October 12, 2015 at 1:19 pm

I just picked one up at Walgreens about 10 mins ago lol

• October 12, 2015 at 5:49 pm

Check out “steven anne” on twitter. He is the toy buyer for walgreens and confirmed this walgreens exclusive a few weeks ago.

Trucks have started to go out in northern california and surrounding states as of yesterday. Punisher as well as the marvel restocks were found today in Lansing, Michigan and yesterday near Pittsburgh, PA.

Check out http://www.reddit.com/funkopop for more info. We have had a few posts about the thunderbolts punisher over the last few days.

• October 13, 2015 at 11:09 am

its REAL just baught him at walgreens

• October 13, 2015 at 8:06 pm

This has now been added to the guide

• October 14, 2015 at 12:13 am

Just got one, along with 3 venoms, 2 black suit spidermans, and 1 Spiderman 2099! 🙂 Lucky pickup!!

• October 18, 2015 at 9:16 pm

Got all 4 this weekend so they are showing up.

• October 20, 2015 at 6:44 am

Found one on my first trip to my local Walgreens yesterday (20 west of Detroit). Good luck fellow Poppers and happy hunting.

• October 23, 2015 at 11:14 am

I found one yesterday at a local Walgreens here in North Texas.